Friday, February 17, 2017

Utah Ranks in the top 10 best places to live.
We have often ranked in the top of many lists over the years.  Utah comes and goes on may lists.  Now, I myself, don't always agree with the rankings, but the sheer fact that we are always in the news, good or bad, is good for us.  I am sure we can find many people to way-in on either side of any issue, but all in all, we seem to be pretty amenable to all.
It really comes down to "Utah is a pretty great state"
 I did not want to bring up the Bears Ears Monument and the Outdoor retailers, But......  I have my opinion as I am sure you do.  You can find pros and cons for both sides.  I happen to think that Utah does a pretty good job of protecting our lands.  Could we do better, well yes.
It has always annoyed me that most of Utah residents do not use the lands we have set aside as it is.  Many have not visited our 5 National Parks, 7 National Monuments, and our 43 state parks.  Not to mention our points of interest,
 Just visit https://utah.com/
 and you will find plenty to keep you busy for a really long time and never leave the state.
Bottom line, Utah is a great place to live. Wasatch Living at its bests.

No comments:

Post a Comment